What does Student Positioning Offer?
- EFC Calculation with a Counselor
- Career Assessment Tool
- Live guidance on results of the career assessment
- Live guidance on selection of the major
- Live guidance on college search
- Live guidance of the student positioning program
- Follow Up Meetings as necessary to create the final college list that fits Academically, Socially and Financially
What does Student Positioning Cost?
- Student Positioning is a one- time cost of $1,295.00
What is the Guarantee for Student Positioning?
- Student Positioning offers a 100% Guarantee we will find you money from a college that financially “FITS” your child. The RIGHT COLLEGE for The RIGHT PRICE.
What is a Great Upgrade that marries well with this product?
- Awards Analysis and Possible Appeals System.
What does Awards Analysis and Possible Appeals Offer?
- Analysis of College Award Letters
- Awards Letters compared to the Colleges Historical Averages
- Awards Scored as Excellent, Good Fair
- Side by side comparison reports of college awards
- If appealable draft appeal letters for the family to use
- Personal Consult with family on the appeal with the college.
- Access to the Awards Scrape Book
What does Awards Analysis and possible Appeals Cost?
- Awards Analysis and possible Appeals cost $450.00
What is the Guarantee for Awards Analysis and Possible Appeals?
- There is no Guarantee due to the fact I cannot run the college’s business in the development of their Freshman Class.